The 2023 Portsmouth Trash to Trendy Gala is certain to be THE EcoEnlightened event of the year. This is a creative black tie event where attendees are encouraged to create their outfit or at least some part of it out of trash. Recycle, Upcyle, create it yourself or support a local company by puchasing your one of a kind outfit – or do a little of everything. The goal is to learn what is possible, be creative, and hopefully end up with an outfit that will grab attention and start a conversation!
We are also asking all attendees to perform an EcoAction in conjunction with the Gala. We are not just celebraing reducing, reusing, and recycleing we also want this event to be a catalist the encourages all sorts of acts that clean up our environment and or help fight climate change and protects the environment for future generations.
Jimmy’s Jazz and Blues Club
Congress Street Portsmouth NH
Earth Day – Saturday April 22, 2023
Event planning and networking meetup scheduled for March 20, 2023 at the Book and Bar, 40 Pleasant St, Portsmouth, NH 03801
6:30 – 9:00 pm
All interested in helping to make this event a success are invited.
This area will continue to grow so check back often.
Local thrift stores:
- The Salvation Army Thrift Store Haverhill
- The Step Up Thrift Shop Amesbury, Main Street Congregational Church 145 Main St, Amesbury, MA 01910
- Thrift Shop @ Groveland UCC 4 King St, Groveland, MA 01834 Phone: (978) 372-6617
- Savers, 9 Plaistow Rd Unit 9-A, Plaistow, NH 03865 (603) 378-0368
- Goodwill, 21 Chevy Chase Rd, Seabrook, NH 03874 (603) 474-0980